Abstract Submission Deadline:
June 15, 2016 (Extended)
15-day extension of abstract submission ACPID 2016 until June 15, 2016
June 30, 2016
Early Bird Registration
Until July 31, 2016
August 1 - October 31, 2016
After October 31, 2016
Tour 2: BANGKOK OPTION 2 |ONE DAY TRIP|
- Pick up from Hotel.
- Visit Wat Po (The Reclining Buddha). This is one of Bangkokís oldest and largest temples.
- Visit Royal Grand palace & The Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaeo) Bangkok landmark, which features some of the most spectacular architecture in South East Asia, should be the first place on a visitorís itinerary. The palace, begun in 1782, consists of several building with highly decorated architectural details. The magnificent Royal chapel, Wat Phra Kaeo, which is in the same compound, house the Emerald Buddha, the most sacred Buddha image in Thailand.
- Lunch at Restaurant
- Visit Phra Thi Nang Vimarn Mek (The Royal Castle in the sky) a huge three stored mansion constructed of golden teak, supposed to be the largest in the world, built in 1901 as a summer house for King Rama V.
- Visit Gem Factory
Remark: This program subject to change upon the unexpected situation and for the travelerís safety.
|No. of person
|Private||USD 165||USD 130||USD 110||USD 95|
- Private van transportation upon program.
- Meals as mentioned in program ( 1 Lunch)
- All Entrance fee upon program.
- Accident Insurance 1,000,000 Baht/Person.
- English speaking guide.
Price is not include
- Air Ticket
- Government tax 7% and deduct holding Tax 3%
- Personal expense such as Telephone, soft drinks etc.
|Dinner ||- Dinner Cruise ||= USD 50 person |
|- Silom Village + Show ||= USD 35 person|
Ricco Star Co., Ltd.
1054/14 Kitsiri Office Building, 4/F New Petchburi Rd., Makkasan Rajthevee Bangkok 10400
Tel. +66 (0)2-655-0960-2 Fax. +66 (0)2-655-0964