Abstract Submission Deadline:
June 15, 2016 (Extended)
15-day extension of abstract submission ACPID 2016 until June 15, 2016
June 30, 2016
Early Bird Registration
Until July 31, 2016
August 1 - October 31, 2016
After October 31, 2016
Tour 1: BANGKOK OPTION 1 | ONE DAY TRIP |
- Pick up from Hotel.
- Visit Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun). One of the oldest temples in Bangkok, clearly visible across the Chao Phraya River almost opposite the Grand Palace, Wat Arun was the royal temple of King Taksin during the Thonburi Period. The Pagoda, 79m-high, covered with multicolored glass and Chinese porcelain embedded in cement.
- Visit Phra Thi Nang Vimarn Mek (The Royal Castle in the sky) a huge three stored mansion constructed of golden teak wood, the largest golden Teak wood mansion in the world, built in 1901 as a summer house for King Rama V.
- Lunch at Restaurant
- Transfer to Siam Paragon shopping center.
Remark: This program subject to change upon the unexpected situation and for the travelerís safety.
|No. of person
|Private||USD 140||USD 115||USD 95||USD 88|
- Private van transportation upon program.
- Meals as mentioned in program ( 1 Lunch)
- All Entrance fee upon program.
- Accident Insurance 1,000,000 Baht/Person.
- English speaking guide.
Price is not include
- Air Ticket
- Government tax 7% and deduct holding Tax 3%
- Personal expense such as Telephone, soft drinks etc.
Ricco Star Co., Ltd.
1054/14 Kitsiri Office Building, 4/F New Petchburi Rd., Makkasan Rajthevee Bangkok 10400
Tel. +66 (0)2-655-0960-2 Fax. +66 (0)2-655-0964